1. Leave tattoo covered for 2 hours.
2. Remove bandage and wash with warm anti-bacterial soap and water.
3. Pat dry with a towel .
4. Apply a thin even coat of Aquaphor.
5. 3-4 times a day wash and apply Aquaphor
6. In a few days your tattoo will start to peel like a sunburd and the color will look a little dull. Do not pick at the scabs they will come off as you wash the tattoo gently over the next couple of days. Inside of a week or so your tattoo should be done peeilng. You should still apply some Aquaphor sparingly to help finish the healing process.
Keeping your tattoo clean is one of the most important things you can do to help your tattoo heal properly.Wash your hands before applying aquaphor so you do not rub any germs into the skin. And also try and make sure not to over do it on the aquaphor, to much can suffocate the skin, cloggong up the pores and you may break out in a rash from having greasy skin. So remember a thin even coat frequently works best.
Avoid soaking in water for 2 weeks, and always apply a strong sun block when out in the sun
, it really does help the colors last longer!